Yellowstone National Park Electronic Field Trip Production Staff
- Sally Plumb, writer/producer
- Craig Johnson, Flash/web author
- Janet Ambrose, editor
- Tom Cawley, audio/video editor
- Cheryl Jaworowski, reviewer
- Danielle Nicholas, reviewer
- Trudy Patton
- Jim Peaco, photographer
- Glenn Plumb, reviewer
- Cate Splane
- Rick Wallen, reviewer
Yellowstone ParKids Students and Adults—Yellowstone Park School
- Sidney Ashley
- Gabriella Gilbert
- Sarina Huston
- Peter Morey
- Edgar Newman
- Annie Patton
Photography and Graphics
- Spatial data on terrain, vegetation, geothermals, and snowpack provided by F. Watson, R. Garrott, P.J. White, S. Alexander , et al. acknowledging support from Yellowstone Center for Resources, NASA (NCC13-03009 & NCC2-1186, Watson), National Science Foundation, (DEB 0074444 & DEB-0413570, Garrott), California State University Monterey Bay, Montana State University, Bozeman, Charles Johnson, Thermal Biology Institute, MSU. Page 41 photo of Thermus aquaticus from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Food Research and Development Centre (copyright notice).
- Craig Johnson
- Earthtalk Studios
Peak Recording and Sound Studios
- Deb Stober, casting director and assistant producer
- Gil Stober, engineer and producer
Cast of Characters
- Tonya Andrews—Fleur Sedgewick
- Kathleen Hoberecht—Dr. Therma Lee
- John Hosking—Dr. William Wallough
- David Mills-Low—Dr. Harry McAiry
- Rhonda Smith—Inspector Klulas
- Tom Cawley—Guide, audio-only version
- Dr. Robert Garrott, Montana State University, for presenting to the Yellowstone ParKids.
- Charles Johnson, for providing the photograph of Scalloped Spring erupting on page 27.
- Dr. Glenn Plumb, Yellowstone Center for Resources, Yellowstone National Park, provided input for the curriculum ideas.
- Thermal Biology Institute, Montana State University, for providing the 3rd image on page 14.
- Dr. P. J. White, Yellowstone Center for Resources, Yellowstone National Park, for providing information on ungulate tooth decay in hydrothermal areas.
- Dr. Fred Watson, California State University Monterey Bay for providing spatial images.
- Wendi Newman, Research Manager, California State University Monterey Bay for providing spatial images.
Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.